All UK employers are obliged to put in place a work place pension scheme and automatically enrol their qualifying workers. Employers then have to make contributions to their workers’ pension every pay period. If you employ at least one person then you are an employer and have to carry out the legal duties associated with Automatic Enrolment.
Automatic Enrolment can be quite a complex The Accounting Bureau Ltd can take away the pressure of all Automatic Enrolment Duties as they offer a package of services which ensures that all your duties are carried out on time, are compliant and implemented correctly.
- Define and set-up your pension scheme.
- Assess your employees for eligibility.
- Send letters to all your workers, providing details of the scheme, the contributions that will be made and the start date.
- Enrol all employees into the scheme.
- Manage those who opt-out and provide timely refunds.
- Enrol new joiners as well as postponements.
- Calculate and pay over contributions.
- Complete an auto-enrolment declaration of compliance, within five months of the scheme starting.
- Ensure records are kept up to date.
- Automatically re-enrol all eligible job holders every three years.